Car Battery Cast On Strap (COS) Machine
COS machine is an automated cast-on-strap machine, specially designed for lead-acid car batteries manufacturing.This battery cast on strap machine features a rotary table with four working stations:
Station 1: manual clamping & alignment for plates and lugs
Station 2: lug brushing and tinning
Station 3: lug welding
Station 4: manual unloading for the welded groups
The battery COS machine is also equipped with waste recycling systems and dust collecting devices, completely meeting requirements of environmental protection.
- Designed with a rotary table, the battery COS machine features a compact construction.
- The fixtures can be overturned 180°. Batch overturning and elevating are available.
- The lead melting pot adopts fully sealed design. Air outlets are preserved on top of the lead melting pot and casting station.
- Dust collecting interfaces are preserved at the lug brushing position.
- Features PLC control and HMI operation; parameters can be stored and recalled for future use
Main Technical Specifications
|Lug height ultimate error||≤1mm (no paste on lug)|
|Lug depth (distance between busbar and lug top surfaces)||2mm (adjustable)|
|Busbar accuracy||Width ±0.15mm; length±0.2mm|
|Production speed||80-120 pieces/h (≤100AH,12V)|
|Air supply||0.6-0.8MPa, 2.4m³/h|
|Machine weight||About 3000kg|
|Machine dimension||3000 x 2410 x 2700mm|