Lead-acid Battery Leak Tester
Adopting short-circuit testing method, this battery test equipment is applied to test leakage condition in the production of lead acid battery. It can automatically feed and test, reject and push out defective batteries.
- Highly sensitive pressure sensor is designed for detecting air pressure, causing no damages to batteries.
- Each battery can be automatically tested, and the test result will be clearly displayed on the HMI.
- All operations are automatically performed, including feeding, testing, sorting out unqualified batteries.
- The battery leak tester features a fully closed working environment.
- Features PLC control and HMI operation, requiring no supervisor.
Main Technical Specifications
|12 heads for 6 cells
|Total electric power
|2000 x 1200 x 2100mm