Lead-acid Battery Grid Pasting Machine
The grid pasting machine is suitable for smearing the paste on both surfaces of lead-acid battery grids. It can finish grid feeding and pasting, water and acid feeding in one cycle automatically.
- Longer grid loading mechanism ensures safer operation.
- Loading mechanism is adjustable, making it adapted to grids with various sizes.
- Pasting speed can be adjusted according to different sizes of grids.
- Bigger diameter passive roller brings 2050mm long coating belt
- Special paste ration feeding design reduces paste waste.
- Special double-layer paste hopper design avoids paste entering into bearing of rollers.
- Adopts centralized lubrication for paste hopper
- All the parts contacting acid in the acid feed system are made using acid-proof stainless steel.
- Features acid pouring axles with integral structure, offering longer service life.
- The transition roller is made from special material, avoiding paste adhesion on it.
Suitable Plate Dimension
|Width C||110~170mm (without lugs)|
|Lug width D||≥15mm|
Main Technical Specifications
|Production capacity||80-140 grids / min|
|Paste hopper capacity||160kg|
|Paste weight error||Big grid||≤300g||±5g|
|Uniformity of grid paste||±0.05mm|
|Pasting result|| Both positive and negative plates have no rib exposing, no sticky paste or lack of paste.
Plate surfaces are even & flat, no scratches
|Air supply||0.4-0.6MPa, 0.2m³/min|
|Machine dimension||3828 x 1310 x 1915 mm|
|Machine weight||About 2300kg|