Motor Stator Rotor Lamination Notching Press
CNC Notching Press Machine
This series CNC notching press machines are initiated by us, which are designed to automatically notch electrical silicon steel into stator and rotor laminations.
Our internal positioning design allows notching stator with rotor simultaneously. And stator lamination will be cut off in the same time.Main features
- High precision, servo control indexing
- Servo-controlled notching, which is smooth, low-impact, and has a longer notching die life.
- Simple notching slide structure with no flying wheel, clutch, worm, etc., resulting in fewer fault spots.
- A three-cylinder support device ensures precise notching of large diameter laminations.
- Interval notching function, possible for unequal slots
- No gear changing, direct setting parameters on HMI
- The servo index includes features such as power-off memory, auto-return to origin, and first-slot adjusting.
|Normal force (kN)||100||160||200|
|Lamination diameter (mm)||Φ90-1300||Φ300-1500||Φ300-1800|
|Lamination thickness (mm)||1.5||2.0||2.0|
|Notching speed (times/min)||180-700||180-600||180-600|
|Slide stroke (mm)||20||16||16|
|Max. closing height (mm)||210||220||220|
|Closing height adjustment (mm)||25||35||40|
|Suitable number of slots||1-999||1-999||1-999|
|Indexing precision (mm)||±0.02|
|Center height (mm)||870|
|Air source (MPa)||0.4|
|Dimension (L x W x H mm)||2570x1000x2150||2770x960x2240||2970×960×2240|