EHV Circuit Breaker Analyzer
The EHV circuit breaker KC-6A analyzer is standalone; it has a microprocessor-controlled, 6 dry contacts, analyzing extra high voltage circuit breaker's performance by testing contact time, stroke, speed and over-travel, etc.
Test Items of EHV Circuit Breaker Analyzer
1. Routine tests: time, speed and stroke.
a) Time test.
1. Closing/opening time.
2. Synchronized in-phase (time difference between contacts in same phase).
3. Simultaneous between-phase.
4. Bouncing frequency and time.
5. Contact closing/opening-time curve.
b) Speed and stroke test.
1. Open/close instantaneous speed, maximum speed and average speed.
2. Open-distance, over-travel, bounce-back, total stroke.
3. “Stroke-time” curve.
c) Current measurement on closing/opening coils.
2. Reclosing test: close-open, open-close, open-close-open.
3. Low-voltage test: checking out or verifying closing/open coil action voltage.
Main Features of EHV Circuit Breaker Analyzer
1. 640x480 high light color LCD touch screen, high speed built-in thermal printer.
2. Built-in micro-processor, 4GB flash disk.
3. Equipped with management software for history data, querying, comparing, listing, reporting and printing; RS232 and USB computer interface.
4. The EHV circuit breaker analyzer has operation power integrated, no need secondary source, convenient to use at any place.
5. Oscillograph function displaying current wave and stroke-duration curve to identify switch system faults.
6. It's equipped with angular velocity sensor, linear sensor or slide resistance sensor, test speed of all kind of switches.
7. The EHV circuit breaker analyzer has reclosing test function.
8. It has inside anti-interference circuit suitable for reliable use in 500kV transformer substation, assuring safety, stability and accurate tests.
9. Support low-voltage tests on operation mechanism.
10. Suitable for mechanical characteristics and action voltage tests on all SF6, vacuum and low-oil-content switches.
11. Seven test channels for inherent closing/opening duration synchronize on 6 open-contacts simultaneously and one channel for speed measuring.
Technical Data of Typical EHV Circuit Breaker Analyzer
|Time resolution ratio||0.1ms|
|Time measuring precision||0.1% of reading ±0.1ms|
|Min. action simultaneity difference error||±0.1ms|
|Closing resistance measuring range||2000Ω|
|Closing resistance measuring precision||±2% of reading ±0.5Ω|
|Coil current measuring range||20A|
|Coil current measuring resolution ratio||0.01A|
|Speed measuring range||20m/s|
|Speed measuring resolution ratio||0.01m/s|
|Speed measuring precision||±1.0% of reading ±0.05m/s|
|Stroke measuring range||6mm-400mm|
|Stroke measuring resolution ratio||0.1mm|
|Stroke measuring precision||±1.0% of reading ±0.1mm|
|Power||AC 220V±10%, 50Hz ±1Hz|
|Operation power output||20V-250V, 20A , digital and adjustable|
Note: We can supply other circuit breaker analyzers based on your detailed requirements.