Transformer Loss Tester
The transformer loss tester has a high precision integrated test instrument, not only for checking out transformer capacity, but also for testing transformer performance such as no-load current, no-load loss, short-circuit voltage, short-circuit loss, impedance voltage, etc.
Features on Transformer Loss Tester
1. The transformer loss tester has a high quality re-chargeable battery lasting 100 tests continuously.
2. Internal digital synthesis standard sine wave (not contravariant AC output), can provide 3-phase precision AC test power, after being amplified.
3. When measuring capacity and short-circuit loss, the transformer capacity and loss tester doesn't need auxiliary equipments such as 3-phase test power, regulator or current-upgrading equipment.
4. High accuracy rate of capacity test result, 100%
5. Big test range has 750V maximum voltage.
6. The transformer loss tester has an automatically carry out wave distortion rectifying, temperature rectifying and voltage rectifying (no-load test under non-rated voltage), current rectifying (short-circuit under non-rated current).
7. It has large-size LCD displaying for menu operation.
8. Test data can be printed out at any time from the transformer capacity and loss tester.
Main parameters of Transformer Loss Tester
|Input characteristics||Active section||Voltage measuring range 0-10V|
|Current measuring range: 0-10A|
|Passive section||Voltage measuring range 0-7500V|
|Current measuring range: 0-100A|
|Accuracy of voltage, current and frequency||±0.2%|
|Accuracy of power||±0.5(cosɸ>0.1), ±1.0%(0.02)|
|Working power||AC 160V- 400V|
|Insulation resistance of input terminal to meter cover||≥100MΩ|
|Power-frequency withstand voltage test of input terminal to meter cover||2kV, last for 1 minute|