Power Quality Analyzer
This PQA-3561 is 3P/3W and 3P/4W, power quality analyzer, using to test and evaluate power grid quality. It provides multiple analyzing for electric harmonic, voltage/current/frequency, 3-phase unbalance, power and energy, data recording and more.
The power quality analyzer helps to locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in power distribution systems. It is featured with big size memory, suitable for long-time analyzing and collecting data of power grid; its software analyzes data collected and uploaded into PC.
Applications of Power Quality Analyzer
1. Frontline troubleshooting - diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online immediately.
2. Diagnosis in advance - detects and prevents power quality issues before they occur.
3. Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance.
4. The power quality analyzer finds unreachable or intermittent issues.
5. Load studies - verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
6. Evaluation - quantify energy consumption before and after improvements in order to save energy on electrical devices.
Main Features of Power Quality Analyzer
1. Light weight, small size and portable.
2. 5.7” 320x240 colorful LCD touch screen.
3. It tests 3-phase volt, null line volt, 3-phase current, null line current and more.
4. The power quality analyzer has up to 50 times harmonic testing with frequency spectrum diagram.
5. Power testing: 3-phase apparent power, active power, reactive power, power factor and 3-phase electric power
6. 3-phase unbalance testing with vivid chart.
7. Record at least 40 times of surge current and also 40 times of sag and swell.
8. Testing for wave motion, short-time and long-time flicker.
9. The power quality analyzer has digital oscilloscope, checking waveform for voltage and current signal.
10. With Data View software for convenient analyzing of monitoring results.
11. USB communication port.
12. High performance lithium ion battery powered, last for 5 hours
Main Technical Data of Power Quality Analyzer
|Input impedance||1MΩ, 20PF|
|Measurement range of voltage||10-700Vrms|
|Measurement range of current||5A, 10A, 100A, 1000A, 1500A and 3000A (via related current clamps)|
|Weight of main body||1.6kg (3.53lb)|
Main Measurement Function Data of Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer
|Voltage||10~700V (true RMS)||+/-0.5%|
|Current||0.5~3000A (true RMS)||+/-0.5%|
|Harmonic testing||Voltage: total harmonic, 1~50th||+/-0.1%(r)|
|Current: total harmonic, 1~50th||+/-0.05A|
|Power testing||Active power: 0.05~700kW||Indication +/-50W|
|Apparent power: 0.05~700kVA||Indication +/-50VA|
|Reactive power: 0.05~700kVAR||Indication +/-50VAR|
|Power factor: 0.00~1.00||Indication +/-0.05|
|Active energy: 0.01~10000kWh||Indication +/-0.05kWh|
|Apparent energy: 0.01~10000kVAh||Indication +/-0.1kVAh|
|Reactive energy: 0.01~10000kVARh||Indication +/-0.1kVARh|
|Average power factor: 0.00~1.00||Indication +/-0.005|
|3-phase Unbalance||Fundamental voltage: 10~700V (true rms)||+/-0.5%|
|Fundamental current: 0.5~1000A (true rms)||+/-0.5%|
|Fundamental frequency: 40~70Hz||+/-0.01Hz|
|Phase angle: 0~360°||+/-0.3°|
|Data recording||3P voltage, 3P current, null current, voltage harmonic (THD and 1~25 harmonics), current harmonic (THD and 1~25 harmonics), unbalance, active power, apparent power, reactive power, power factor, flicker and fluctuation, etc.||Time interval: 3s~30min, adjustable; Time duration: <960 hours|
|Sags (Dips)/Swell||Voltage sag, voltage Swells and instant interruption||Max. could record 40 times|
|Fluctuation||Voltage fluctuation 0.1%~10.0%||≤ +/-5%|
|Flicker||Short-time and long-time flicker||Short-time ≤ +/-5%|
|Digital oscilloscope||Transient waveforms of 3P voltage, 3P current, null voltage and null current||Max. sampling frequency: 200KHz Min. sampling frequency: 100Hz|