Transformer Oil Vacuum Filtering Machine
This series transformer oil vacuum filtering machine is a kind of typical double-stage vacuum oil purifiers and can process and recycle transformer oils efficiently under vacuum conditions. It is capable of dehydrating, degassing, as well as purifying various insulation oil utilized for high voltage transformers, circuit breakers, etc.
1. Our transformer oil vacuum filter features double stage, high vacuum pressure, and high flow rate. The characteristics contribute to removing water, air, gas, solid particulates, and other impurities from oil quickly and efficiently. Thus, the oil's break-down voltage is improved and its insulation performance is well ensured.
2. The advanced dehydrating and degassing system is available and takes use of 3D flash distillation technology to eliminate the harmful components in the oil like water, air, and gas.
3. The high-precision multi-stage filtration also helps to separate the mechanical impurities from oil.
4. Our transformer oil vacuum filtering machine adopts superior quality filter elements which possess high mechanical strength, good corrosion and wear resistance, etc.
5. This series is equipped with highly sensitive automatic pressure protection device and infrared oil level control system, which enable much easier, simpler, and safer operation.
6. Our transformer oil vacuum filtering machine comes with the function of vacuumizing electrical equipment and oil filling under vacuum conditions.
7. This equipment is able to process low-viscosity lubricating oils and much more efficient than other single-stage oil vacuum purifier.
Main Technical Parameters
|Rated flow rate (L/h)||3000||6000||12000|
|Heating power (kW)||42||60||108|
|Total power consumption (kW)||46||67||119|
|Inlet/outlet diameter (mm)||32||40||50|
|Vacuum range (MPa)||-0.07~0.095|
|Working pressure (MPa)||≤0.5|
|Working temperature (℃)||50~75|
|Filtration fineness (μm)||1~5|
Guaranteed Performance Index
|Item||Before treatment||After one-time treatment||After several times treatment|
|Water content||Less than 50ppm||Less than 15ppm||Less than 3~5ppm|
|Gas content||Less than 12%||Less than 0.5%||Less than 0.1%|
|Flash point||Less than 135℃||More than 135℃||More than 135℃|
|Break-down voltage||More than 35kV||More than 55kV||More than 60~75kW|
Transformer Oil Dielectric Strength Tester
This tester is a device which is especially designed for testing the dielectric strength of insulation oil.
1. Automatic magnet mixing
2. Users can adjust these parameters at any moment including testing time, mixing duration, as well as stewing duration.
3. If every dielectric is punctured, the transformer oil dielectric strength tester will give a sound indication. Of course, the sound can be shut off if operators don't need it.
4. This machine has automatic detecting function. It can be automatically reset if users start the meter.
5. LED displaying
6. The transformer oil dielectric strength tester offers automatic testing function. It will test 6 times continuously, average multiple measurements, and then type out test data and average value automatically.
7. The test data can be stored for a long time.
|Electric supply||-||220V±10%, 50Hz±5%|
|Measuring range||kV||AC 0~80|
|Data storing||units||360, each unit with 9 data|
|Voltage regulating speed||kV/s||2.5 ±10%|
|Ambient temperature||℃||+5 ~ +40|
|Dimension||mm||415 x 315 x 315|
Vacuum Transformer Oil Filtering Machine
1. As its name implies, our tester is specially designed for measuring capacitance and dielectric loss tangent of transformer oil. This is a device with high precision and it is comprised of oil cup, standard capacitor, temperature sensor, temperature control instrument, AC power supply, dielectric loss bridge, and so on.
2. The transformer oil dielectric loss tester utilizes the high-frequency induction heating method, without contact with oil cup. The whole process is quick and stable.
3. The AC power supply adopts AC-DC-AC converting method, so preventing measuring precision from the influence due to voltage and frequency fluctuation of urban electricity system. Even though the electric power is offered by generator unit, this testing instrument can still work normally as it did before.
4. The built-in standard capacitor is SF6 tri-pole capacitor whose dielectric loss and capacitance will be immune to ambient temperature as well as humidity. This ensures a high precision long-term test.
1. This equipment is light weight with the weight of less than 18kg. It is portable to carry.
2. It is applied with a big screen, coming with menu displaying function.
3. The test data can be saved and printed out.
4. Digital technology and full intellectualized automatically testing technology are adopted.
5. Advanced high-frequency induction heating method
|Electrical supply||-||220V±10%, 50Hz±5%|
|HV output voltage||V||1000~2200|
|Max. output current||mA||25|
|Temperature-control induction oven||kV/s||2.5 ±10%|
|Temperature control range||℃||< 100|
|Temperature measuring error||℃||±0.5|
|Temperature control error||℃||±1|
|Temperature control duration (from ambient temperature to 90℃)||min||< 20|
|Measuring range||tgδ||no limit|
|Measuring precision||Δtgδ||-||± (reading x 1.0% + 0.020%)|
|ΔCx||-||±(reading x 1.0% +0.5pF)|
|ΔRx||-||±reading x 10%|
|Relative permittivity εr||-||automatically calculating|
|Volume resistivity ρ||-||automatically calculating|
|Ambient temperature||℃||-5 ~ +40|
|Dimension||mm||450 x 310 x 360|